Keeping your mower running in top condition is our business. At Mobile Lawnmower Doctor, we provide lawn mower service to cover those mechanical issues that sometimes arise as well as offer lawn mower maintenance services to cover all the preventative maintenance tasks to help keep your mower running smoothly.
Pricing and service details
- Walk behind lawnmower maintenance
- Riding lawnmower maintenance
- Lawn mower repair
- Other lawn and garden equipment
Service is performed near our service vehicle. Please make arrangements to have equipment accessible and nearby when we arrive. Covered areas are great while we are enjoying some of our area's liquid sunshine, but not much help when our vehicle has to park a distance away.
A destination charge of $10.00 to be added inside the metro area (Vancouver, Camas, Washougal). Outside the metro area, destination charge of $20-50 in Clark County. Please ask for rates in Skamania or Cowlitz counties. We do not service locations in Oregon.
- We will arrive within the designated appointment arrival window. We take this commitment seriously and hit this goal nearly 100% of the time, with very few exceptions.
- In the unlikely event we cannot meet the appointment window, we will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.
- In return we expect the same commitment. Life happens. Contact us as soon as possible if you need to reschedule.
- Missed appointments will be charged a missed appointment fee of $55.
- We can make special arrangements for payment if you will not be home when we service your equipment. You must inform us when you make the appointment.
- Payment for services is due upon completion of the repair. Default in payment for any reason will incur additional fees.
- For your safety we will not service units that are structurally unsafe. If your mower deck housing is rusted through, do the right thing and replace the mower.
- We do not sharpen blades that are badly damaged or worn. We will install new blades and bill accordingly for the blade cost.
- You will be charged an evaluation fee of $55 if we deem that your mower is unsafe to be repaired.